Re: newbie! sick them dogs of war on me

	Greetings Lady Sorcha,

	Your very welcome about the discription, I do try my best to be
honest. Yes your world can be eye pooping and strange but I think I
can fit in quite nicly as soon as I can learn to ride adn take teh
training wheels off. Yes it is very exciting indead.

	Robert Montague

>         I simply wanted to express my thanks for your description of
> Coronation.  It has been a while since I have heard such an honest account
> from a newbie.  I understand that our world can be strange, but I truly hope
> you enjoy playing with us.  Thank you for reminding me what it was like to
> be a newbie.  It is an exciting time!  Have fun.
>
>                                                                   Cordially,
>                                                                         Lady
> Sorcha

http://ns.gamewood.net:80/~peteb

Pete's Wonder Page

"It's never wise to mess with a computer wizard,
you might get you drive zaped"

<:^)