With apologies

     In the hopes that I won't get shot down for promoting advertising on
     the Merry Rose, I'd just like to mention very quickly that "Space:
     Above and Beyond" and "Babylon 5" are both in danger of being
     cancelled (AGAIN for B5?? Sheesh) and to ask anyone who's interested
     to either email me for info on how to correct this, or visit the web
     sites for Fox Broadcasting (www.fox.com) (Space) and Warner Bros.
     (www.warnerbros.com) (Bab 5) so that hopefully those of us who enjoy
     it can do something about it.

     For those of you who don't watch either show, my apologies.

     Jonathan Blackbow