Re: Does this mean anything?

> 	Tschuss,
> 	Meli

I've seen this word "Tschuss" here and there, usually with two
dots over the "u", and with the first "s" in the "ss" writ long
and crammed up against the second till they look like a "Beta".
How is it supposed to be pronounced?  I'm wondering if it might
be connected to a Polish film I once saw where the characters
seemed to be saying "chess" every time they left a room.
Could it be that it's not a native German word?

-- Alfredo

--
Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia