Re: Does this mean anything?

Oooops. I didn't mean to print my response to the whole list,
but since I did, I'll print my clarification here, too.

Stolz is not pronounced "stoltz" as I previously stated. It's
actually pronounced closer to "schtoltz" -- I forgot the
part where most people here are not familiar with the s=sch before
another consonant thing... (and before vowels, it's gonna sound
more like an American "z" -- itnt that kewl?)

Apologies for my anal-retentiveness...
branwynn