Re: A tree blasted

On Wed, 22 May 1996, Alfredo el Bufon wrote:

>  How is it that two separate Baronies (possibly in two separate
>  Kingdoms) have such badges or devices that are so similar to one
>  another?

You've already heard by now about how Lochmere came to hold the
arms of the former Barony of Myrkwould, but I believe the current
Herald of Lochmere frequents this establishment.  Perhaps she
can give us definitive word about the current status of this
armory.

What no one else has mentioned is that in discustions a couple of
years ago about the possibility of forming a Northern Principality
(Oh no, not the NP words!!! :-) there were quite a few people around
that wanted it to be called Mirkwud.  As to whether or not Lochmere
would be willing to release the name and device you would have to
ask someone other than myself.

Kendrick
(is it the Thursday before Emerald Joust already?!?)
---
             |                     lovelace@netcom.com
             |\                       Arlington, VA