Sacred Stone Web

Greetings to all from His Royal Highness Logan

If any of you have visited the new Sacred Stone web page be aware that
the upcoming events listing is wrong.  October 5th is the date We have
chosen for Our Coronation not the 19th.  Check your Acorn for correct
information.

We are currently taking bids for Coronation, Crown Tourney, 12th Night,
and Unevent.  Your bid should be mailed to Us at:

Derrick Solomon & Courtney Hester
7106 Pawtuckett Road
Charlotte  NC  28214-2235