Re: A tree blasted

And on and on

Kevin of Thornbury wrote:

> Tanner Lovelace wrote:
>
> > years ago about the possibility of forming a Northern Principality
> > (Oh no, not the NP words!!! :-) there were quite a few people around
>
> ACK!  Don't do it!  Don't go there!

You guys make my typing finger itch.

I like the arms of Meirquewode, nice, simple, and totally iconaclastic
(no laurel wreath).

Sometimes, I like to remember some of the opposition that was raised at
that first July meeting, and where those people are now.  It gives me a
warm glow, somehow.  But then again, remember who is King ;-).

Still, I have seen some people's position on the question change.

But this is no time to talk about principalities, at least with anyone
other then their highnesses ;-).

LJ