Re: University #40

Gregory Blount gave directions to University at the College of St.Stephen.
I would like to add one set for the small group that will be coming from
the west.

> Please note that parking will be in the Visitors Parking Deck, and will
> cost $3 for all-day parking.  Tell the parking lot attendant that you are
> here with the SCA.

FROM POINTS WEST (like Isenfir, Stierbach, Sylvan Glen, maybe Black Diamond):
Take your best route to the Fairfax County Parkway, route 7100. This may
mean taking I-66 east to exit 55-A, or taking the Dulles Greenway (rt. 267,
$1.35 toll) east from Leesburg to exit 11 (turn right off the exit ramp).

Follow the Parkway south to the Braddock Road exit (2nd exit after I-66).
Turn left on Braddock Road and go about 3.5 miles, through the light at
Rt. 123, to the first stoplight after Rt.123, Roanoke Lane. Now follow
the previously posted directions from there:

> There should be a gas station and University Mall on your
> right.) At the fork in the road, bear right.  (You should be passing a
> lake on your left side, and the Patriot Center on your right.) Turn left
> onto Mason Drive.  (This is the first left after the lake.) The parking
> deck will be on your right.

> To get to the site from the parking deck: Leave the parking deck from the
> third floor exit (to the Information Kiosk).  Cross the cul-de-sac, and
> walk through the plaza past the statue of George Mason.  Robinson Hall is
> on your left.

Evan da Collaureo, who will be coming by this route.