Re: Re[2]: Merry Rose Denizens

On May 30, 1996 10:59:40, '"Heather Swann" <swann@intercon.com>' wrote:

>>      [Sue, if you keep this diffident attitude up someone's going to
>>      have the men in the little white coats come past and take you
>>      away.  I asked if _anyone_ had any info, and you do qualify as
>>      anyone, don't you?  Here, Miriam, get this poor woman a drink
>>      to stiffen her spine.]
>>
>>      JB
>>
>Ah, certainly!  Would My Lady care for ale, mead, sweet wine, or perhaps
>seconjubin?  And perhaps some soup and bread?
>
>Miriam R.

Why, I'd be very grateful for a bit of mead, my lady, although I may hold
on the soup and bread just yet; as wet as it has been, I fear I shall avoid
foods of a liquid nature.  Libations, however, are as good as the company
in this fine place and 'twould be churlish of me to decline.

By the by, JB, I must remember to tell my good man of your admonition - he
has claimed for years that I must have been a man in some previous personna
since I seem to retain some of the attributes thereof... ;-)

Delurking at long last, I remain indebted for your kind welcome.

Sue the unnamed

schenoweth@usa.pipeline.com