Callahan's Bar

>     I KNOW I can't be the only person on here who's read the "Callahan's
>     Bar" series by Spider Robinson.
>
>     [Or the "Callahan's Lady" series, for that matter...]
>
>     J. Blackbow

Of course your're not.  And there the patrons were much neater about their
breakage.  The broken glasses were mostly in the fireplace as that, rather
than any individial, was the target of their throws.

[Looking forward to whatever comes next in either of the two Spider Robinson
series while quietly listening from the back of the establishment to the grand
boisterous goings on.]

Michael of Hammond