Fire Engines GULES, please (was:Re: S'mores

On Fri, 31 May 1996, Sallie Montuori wrote:

> On Fri, 31 May 1996, Corun MacAnndra wrote:
>
> > Alfredo, I absolutely love the logic here. It reminds me of the reasoning
> > behind why fire engines are red.
>
> Your Excellency, prithee, why *are* fire engines red?

Because they're embarassed at being Out of Period.  (Was: because they're
always rushin'.)

A worshipper of Eris once gave me another answer: "To get to the other
side!"  But it may be she was concealing some sacred mystery.

|---------Master Vuong Manh, C.P., Storvik, Atlantia---------|
|Now, let's stop and think: how would Bugs Bunny handle this?|
|----------------(dickeney@access.digex.net)-----------------|