Re: MERRYROSE: List Explosion Suggestion

Edward R. Ewen, Jr. wrote:
> following two subject line prefixes:
>
>    ATLANTIA:{Enter subject relevant to events, politics etc}
>   MERRYROSE:{Enter social, schtick, conversational subject here}

My good Friends in the Merry Rose,

Recently their was discussion on Middlebridge (the Middle Kingdom mailing list) about
shortening the subject line as many had only 15-20 characters to show.  They chose to
abbreviate it to MID so some of the topic could be seen.
If we are to add such topic lines as above we might want to be aware of that as a
potrntial problem.  Perhaps we could use just "A" and "MR"?

Yours in these current middle ages
Mikhail