Toys for Tots Question

	Greetings :) Well after a small talk from a few people I am
getting ready to orginze a group to head down to Toys for Tots. But I have
a little problem. In the Acorn it mentions motels. A few of the company I have
gathered would like to stay in a motel if possible. So I decided to email
the Autocrat. But the mail bounced and I can't verify the site name as it
is in the Acorn. So if anyone knows the email for the Autocrat or knows the
names of a few motels close to the site please send that information to me
in private email. I will be glad to pass the information on to any that
may request it.
							Thank you,

							Calli
------