DISCUSS: Re[2]: List Explosion Suggestion

Boroghul wrote:

Back when Atlantia-L first started, and we ended up with a lot of complaints
about messages involving the dreaded "P" word, didn't someone suggest we use
subject header information?  I seem to recall there were a few messages
classified that way for a while, but the use sort of dropped away..any
particular reason? Any reasons why the use won't drop away again?

[I don't know, I'm glad I wasn't here for it...but if we aren't adult enough
to use the headers, then everybody who complains has a perfect right to call
us idiots as they wade through the BS...]

Jonathan Blackbow