Request -- UA #40

Unto all who did attend the University of Atlantia upon this last
Saturday, greeting!

1.  My son attended Master Tadhg's (sp?) brewing class, and managed to
lose the handout notes before the day was over.  We were approached by
Maud who wanted a copy of his, since hers had disappeared as well...

Can anyone supply us with a copy?

2.  Also, I had wanted to attend the Young Anachronist's Bookshelf class
until I discovered not one, not two, but three other classes higher on my
list of priorities at the same time (sigh).

Can anyone supply me with a copy of the booklist for that, too?

My thanks in advance,

   Alys of Foxdale      |   Vert, on a fess between three trees
foxdale@widomaker.com   |       argent, a fox passant gules.