Re: Possible Subject Demarcations for sifting the mail

     I would say that this particular idea, while well-intentioned, is too
     complicated, and reiterate the phrase that many a person has heard:

     KISS.

     Keep
     It
     Simple,
     Stupid.

     I'd say leave it at three:

     Discuss:
     Info:
     Party:

     Although I admit i could usually do without event specifics, that's
     because I get the Acorn, (besides which, I read too fast to worry
     about whether or not I need to know everything that's posted)...

     J. Blackbow