INFO - request for info

Greetings,

My canton would like to by a case of Known World Handbook and several
Officer's handbooks but we don't have a list of what is available, or
who to contact or how much they will cost.

Does anyone known if there is a web sites, e-mail address, snail mail,
connect etc.  One of our members has been leaving messages on the
answering machine attached to the 800 number to no avail.

So I and my fellow Elvegastians would be grateful for any help you can
profer.

Thank you so very much.