DIS - INFO - Merry Rose Gathering at Pennsic

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> And the answer is: Yes!!!  Details have not been finalized yet, so
> keep watch here.

Maybe Deoca would be willing to host it again this year.  She is on
vacation and therefore off line but, I will see her to night if you
would like me to ask.

Hey maybe we could have another poetry contest about some other part of
Henry's anatomy, yes, no?