OFF TOPIC: Anybody looking for a job?

Good afternoon to all those at the Merry Rose!

I apologize for the off topic post, but knowing the high-tech folks that stop by
here, I thought I put out the call...

My company, a business newspaper in Northern VA, is looking for a "Senior
Technical Analyst" to work in our Testing Lab. In other words, someone to do
benchmarks and write reviews of computer hardware and software. I believe they
are seeking someone that has a networking background.

Please e-mail me if you are interested, and I will get you in touch with the
management here.

Josceline de Warenne
victoria@fcw.com

PS. Yes, something is in it for me, I get a big fat BONUS if I refer someone!