Re: MR: Banter: Water

Good heavens, what has been going on while I was in the stillroom?  Dear
me, perhaps I'd rather not know the whole of it...

There now!  All the chairs are righted; now what can I do about this --
can it be soot? -- on the napery?  I daresay  we shall have to take
better care of the fire in future.  <bustles back to the stillroom for
cleaning supplies>

   Alys of Foxdale      |   Vert, on a fess between three trees
foxdale@widomaker.com   |       argent, a fox passant gules.