MR: BANTER: Yes I'll Have Some

>Certainly!  Here you go!  Enjoy!  And thank you, Lord Michael, for the
song...
>Would you care to join us with some seconjubin?

Why thank you.  I will have some.  I'm afraid I'm out at home and have not
yet found time to try out some of the recipes that have been posted lately.

To all those who recently posted recipes for seconjubin ...  Thank You!!

(I keep losing my seconjubin recipe, just about every year it seems.)

Michael of Hammond