Announcement: re: Highland River Melees

Good Gentles, and especially craftsman, artists, and scientists of Atlantia,

Please remember that there will be an A & S exhibit at Highland River
Melees.  We strongly urge (beg) you to bring samples of your work, whether
complete or in progress, to display for everyone's joy and edification.  We
will have several tables set up under a pavilion, and someone will guard the
work to make sure it doesn't walk or blow away.  Please make sure that
illumination or other light work is under glass or somehow protected from
breezes.  (We will have humans, not octopi, guarding the exhibit.)

We will look forward to seeing you there.

Daniel of Rutland

Daniel D. Weil
Weil@kis.net