Re: New list Serve Approach

Actually, per rfc822, if a mailer directs a reply to the `From' when there's
a `Reply-To' address (without the user requesting it), it's broken. The
`Reply-To' header is supposed to *override* the `From' header.

Mario

Mario M. Butter            |GAT d++$ H>++ s:+ !g !p au+ a?  w+++ v++(-) C++
mbutter@tower.clark.net    |UL++++$ P+>++++ L++>++++ 3 N+++ E--- K-- W---
gaummb@fnma.com            |M-- V-- -po+ Y+ t++ 5++ jx R++ G' tv+++ b+++ !D
#include <std_disclaimer.h>|B-- e* u*@ h---- f* r+++ !n y** GeekCode v2.1