Re: Heraldry Via The Net

Achbar wrote:

> Here is an idea.  I am more than sure that it isn't original.  We
> talked about it at the A&S meeting tonight.
>   Why can't you submit you device via The Internet and have it approved
> by Heralds that way Please?  There must be reasons and I would like to
> hear them.

For a while now I have had the submission form set up as a template in
CorelDraw 3, which is also what I use to create heraldry. I will draw up
someones arms, save it as a file, call up the template file and import
the arms file into it, sizing it correctly to fit the form. From this
I can then print out the requisite number of black and white copies as
well as providing a colour rendition (I don't own a colour printer yet)
if required. As for actually submitting these electronically, I would
suggest we ask the upcoming Laurel Sovereign of Arms. Jaelle will be
back from her investiture next week.

In service,
Corun