Re: MRS:Heraldry Graphic Libraries

Greetings to the patrons of the Merry Rose from Konrad.

There is a fairly simple Windows based shareware heraldry program located at
http://www.keele.ac.uk/depts/ph/fincham/blazon/blazon.htm.  It is fairly
simple and limited as to the charges.  Maybe some of the more computer and
heraldically literate folks could send the gentle who wrote the program some
suggestions since he is ungrading the program.

Regards,
Konrad
Konrad der ruhige Baer    |    Or, a chevron azure,
Jay R. Shaner     |    in dexter chief a cross formy sable,
jshaner@solarex.com    |    a bordure sable.