Re: MR: Disc: Pay-to-Fight

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

His Highness wrote:

>I suppose there is a chance of Mongol blood in My vein, however, Pa
>Ebonwoulfe is some what of a mystery.  He has traveled quite a bit and
>I've never meet him.  Just look at My freakish, Irish brother Killian.
>How he and I came from the same fruit is beyond Me!

With all due respect, Your Highness, your (SCA) family sounds like what my
(mundane) mother used to call a Duke's Mixture (gotta love those old British
colloquialisms). But not to worry, with my Irish father and Welsh mother
(SCA persona-wise that is), is it any wonder I ended up with the Mongols?

>p.s. still too scared to love the Mongols (I've heard such tales)  8^)

Then let me invite You and Her Highness to Moritu Horde camp for a visit
this Pennsic so I can dispel (or more likely substantiate) some of those
rumours. We'll have plenty of koumiss, and if that's not to your liking, I'm
sure I can find a bottle of Tully somewhere in my pack.

In service,
Corun