Re: constructive solutions

Poster: Jay Shaner <JSHANER@frederick.solarex.com>

Greetings from Konrad,

The experiment was indeed started by  Pieter van Doorn (now Syr Pieter) when
he was in Nant-y der Wyddon in Meridies.  I believe experiments were carried
out in Meridies, Atlantia, Midrealm (his current home) and at Pennsic.  A
summary article appeared in TI a year or so ago.

Regards,
Konrad

 ----------
| From: owner-atlantia
| To: atlantia
| Subject: Re: constructive solutions
| Date: Thursday, July 11, 1996 3:19AM
|

| Poster: MPengwyn@aol.com
|
| Master Vuong Mahn wrote:
| >Some years ago a device for measuring the force of blows was set up at
| Pennsic.
| >I couldn't get near it, as the serious fighters were monopolizing the
thing,
| so I don't >know exactly what it was, but does anybody remember it and
| remember whether >anything was done with the results?
|
| I believe this to be the same Blow Calibration Experiment that was created
by

| Pieter van Doorn of Nant-y-Derwidden which was set up at many events in
Black