Re: What's the Point(less)?

Poster: MarsaliFox@aol.com

> Especially a name like "Pointless War" only
>  evokes a "if it is pointless, why should I go?" reaction.  If memory
serves
>  we used to have something with the East Kingdom called the Interkingdom
>  Peace

I have been to many Interkingdom Peaces between Ansteorra and Calontir.  I've
fought in and enjoyed good wars and peaces as well as poor ones.  I believe
that it is not the name, raather the attitudes displayed by nobles, peers,
and competitors (combatant, archery, A&S, etc.) and the intent to have fun
brought to the event by all participants that makes these inter-kingdom
events truely special.