RE: What's the Point(less)?

Poster: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@MICROSOFT.com>

My apologies if my reply seemed harsh, Mi'Lady.

The intent was not such.  I had just hoped to establish the fact that
for this once, I might truly know whereof I was speaking. :) Your reply
most certainly did bring out the further aspects of the Potlatch that I
had glossed over in a poor effort to be brief.  I fear that some of the
exchanges of late, along with this heat, have made me as prickly as a
hedgehog.

Mayhap we could retire to the tavern and discuss this further over a
cool cider?  My treat.

Gawain