QUERY: Pennsic pre-registration yet again

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

Does any gentle here at the Rose know where or who to call/write/email
queries regarding  the Pennsic pre-registration?

I sent in a check, postcards and SASEs for three people well before the
deadline.  I have received postcards for all three, but only two
registration packets, at least two weeks ago.  The third one has not shown
up to date.

I plan to take a copy of my cancelled check to Troll with me to prove that
I've paid for three.  Any other suggestions?

Frustratedly,
Alanna

Bob, Lucinda and Tabby Welenc
<rjwelenc@pop.erols.com>