Joisey (was Re: Test Message - Please i)

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@dakota.widomaker.com>

On Fri, 9 Aug 1996, Edward R. Ewen, Jr. wrote:

> Let's see..  when last was I in Jersey......1986 I guess, though that
> only for a visit.

My last visit was in January -- sadly, for a family funeral. All the
aunts/uncles and first cousins (save one) still live in NJ.

> Where in Jersey were you Lynn?  I grew up around Sandy Hook on the
> shore...though I loved the Lake Hopatcong region as well.

Can't answer for Lynn; I grew up in West Orange, with four summers at
Point Pleasant. When asked "what exit" I say "eight and a half, off I-280"
and wonder how my friends in Flemington or Sussex County (not near any
exit at all) would answer such a question.

Dave Montuori, currently in the state of not enough sleep.