Re: Registration of Attire

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  My change of heart has now led me to a new concern.  I have spent
  some time researching the clothing I wear at events (I hate to call
  it garb, for reasons I omit here to avoid prolixity), and more
  time and money buying the fabric, bells, buttons and bows, and
  still more time actually doing the work of cajoling my wife to
  sew them.  Furthermore, I would be mortified if I were to appear
  at an event and meet someone wearing an identical ensemble.

  So my question is, where can I go to register my motley?

Points to Bufon.

	Tibor