Acorn on the Web

Poster: Rabah az-Zafar <rabah@ix.netcom.com>

Greetings to the Merry Rose from your Chronicler, Lord Rabah az-Zafar!

        I bring you the good news that the Acorn has gone online and can be
found at http://acorn.maxson.com ! It already contains the Calendar of
Events, Seneschal's Listing, Regnum of Kingdom Officers, Red Tape,  and
other features you have come to love in your newsletter. Planned features
for the future are a downloadable copy of the Event Registration Form and
procedures for registering an event. The letters section is not online yet,
but should be up in about a week.

        On a similar topic, I have created a new deputy position for things
ethereal. This position is the Web Minister of Atlantia, and Kevin of
Thornbury has graciously accepted to fill it. His duties will include
monitoring the various group Web pages, and keeping me informed of
new/changed URLs, etc.

       ATTENTION ALL SENESCHALS & KEEPERS OF ATLANTIA'S WEB PAGES! Along
with the new deputy position, I will also be warranting the current keepers
of the local group pages under my office. If your group has a Web page,
please follow the procedures for warranting a chronicler so that I may get
Warrant letters out. They will receive the title Web Minister for (Group
Name). I will be contacting each of them directly in the near future as well.

In service to the chronicles of our dream,

Rabah