Re: Jobs and Cookies

Poster: Mellin0001@aol.com

Actually, David, since we seem to have trouble filling kingdom jobs and so
many baronial positions (and deputies) go begging, is it , oh, practical to
quash this rumor?
Then again, it has been the rumor de jour for as long as I've been in (5
years) and has always been believed, along with that one about court
baronetcies and swa..., well you know. Anyway, since it has been the popular
belief and we have had trouble filling those posts, it seems logical that I
have argued myself back where I began.
I'll shut up now.
Robert