Re: Creeping Bureaucracy

Poster: angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Angela Pincha-Neel - ASCC)

Good Gentles...

Please, I ask you to not slam Rabah... he is but doing his job! If you do not
like what he is doing, apply for his job... its available around Emerald Joust
time frame, 18 months hence... many people are quick to criticise, slam,
slander, etc, the holder of an office, which, remember, that individual asked
to do, with no compensation... but if you truly dislike what is happening
within an office... then come up with a plan, and YOU take the office next, and
fix it!

There are many policies that the Kingdom Chronicler, specifically, is required
to follow... the hardest one is to keep tabs on ALL information that is from
his/her Kingdom that can be construed as official words of the SCA... a very
tough thing to do! Especially now that electronic means are getting SO
available... so I, as a former Kingdom Chronicler, ask you all to PLEASE,
PLEASE! delete references to Rabah in this thread... come up with ideas to make
the office easier instead... but be generic to the office, not specific to
Rabah. Please. Thank-you!

In service to Crown and Kingdom,
Lady Mordeyrn Tremayne
Former Kingdom Chronicler