Syr Kane

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@gamewood.net>

Gentle Cousins of Atlantia: I, and all of Drachentor grieve much with thee,
for Syr Kane and his gracious lady, Countess Muirgen, were of the best that
our Kingdom and Society had to offer.  His was the first knighting I ever
saw, when I was new in the SCA. He always bespoke me fair. He lent a hand to
many, sought not to criticize, but to take the effort to raise others up to
his level. Formidible in battle, great in courtesy - and I knew him not
well. For those in his household and his confidence, who had the privilege
of knowing him well, your loss must be immeasurable. If there is ought that
me or mine can do to help, it is yurs for the asking. May their memories be
for a blessing in the world to come...
In sorrow, Rosalind