Re: Arms? I thought they were appendages?

Poster: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996 Mlonski@aol.com wrote:
> Just a quick note from Aedan.  What you really received was a promissary
> scroll.  It gives you something to hang on to while a "real" AOA scroll is
message snipped

> Thanks to those scribes that labor away making beautiful stuff for folks you
> don't know...
>
> Aedan (the picky)

And thanks to the many of you who have notified me of the promissary
scroll thing.  As I told, Falcone, I must have been absent from school
the day they explained that.  I feel fully enlightened now.
Aye,
Eogan