In Sympathy to HRM

Poster: CORVUS2@aol.com

Unto the good gentles of the fair Kingdom of Atlantia, does Lady Rhiannon ui
Niall send greetings and well wishes this 8th day of November.

Gentle cousins,

At Her Royal Majesty Arielle's request, I come before you to advise that She
has suffered a loss in Her personal life.  HRM's father died early Wednesday
morning after a long, difficult bout with lung cancer.

The memorial service is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, but no further
details are available for distribution.

Please join me in conveying our deepest condolences, support and love.

In Service to Atlantia and its Crown,

Rhiannon, Nereid