Phillip wipes the floor WAS Re: Fencing ban in Meridies

Poster: "Cheryl L. Martin" <zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us>

On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Phillip Jones wrote:

> Phillip (I fence a little) Bell

How about Phillip (I wiped the floor with my opponents at Academie of
the Rapier this past weekend) Bell.  I only was able to watch *one* of
Phillip's bouts.  Every other time, I would blink and the bout was over.
It was truly amazing!

There were other very skilled fighters and well fought bouts too.  I got
to see schlager for the first time...very interesting.

Ayo

%Cheryl L Martin,  moderator  rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated %
%Newsgroup posting address:       rastb5@solon.com              %
%Moderator contact address:       rastb5-request@solon.com      %
%Personal  contact address:       zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us    %