Re: Smoking and Law

Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Asalaam alai qum!!

Just to reinforce the idea, as smokers we have to remember that it is my
habit and mine alone.  Careless and complacent imposition is a base
behaviour at best.

Falcone

Donald S. Wagner             Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir
Lead Technical Instructor        Barony of Windmasters' Hill
AT&T WorldNet Service                Kingdom of Atlantia