Re: Autocratting an event

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

>    Is it just me or are events becoming more expensive, in this Kingdom?

Definitely.

I was very pleased that the most recent Crown Tournament was actually
cheap: $8 on-board, $3 off. Kingdom events are special in Atlantia in
that they are used to raise the kingdom budget, including our travel
fund. I never thought I'd see a Kingdom event for less than $10 again!

Isenfir was lucky enough to get a nearly-free site for our upcoming
Nothing but Dance II event. This allowed us to do it for $7 on, $3
off. Groups that have to pay $200-$500 for a site have to charge a
fair bit more, unfortunately.

Gregory Blount