RE: Cooper's Lake in 2001 Bid Party

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

 Boy, I'm glad you included the disclaimer at the end.  You'd think after
years of "Not Dundalk" parties and "95 in 95" (to say nothing of the t-shirt
suggesting holding Worldcon on the planet where they found the Aliens)
I'd've caught on faster... OTOH, the idea of having both in one place is
appealing enough that it didn't seem completely out of the question (anyone
for a "PortersvilleCon in 2001" bid?  Doesn't scan the same, somehow.  But
you'd get a lot of the same advantages; I'd bet the motels in Portersville
never have elevator problems, for example.)