Subj:    Fwd: This is important - Not A Joke
Date:    96-12-09 15:21:11 EST
From:    Becc BJM
To:      rgsellar@digital.net
To:      BandBozo@prodigy.com
To:      Daniel@greyhawkes.com
To:      Dragon@hubris.surf.tach.net
To:      LLoyd McD,llatta@dental.ufl.edu
To:      mikemize@digital.net,Rcardiff
To:      PAULISSENS,sanbox@delphi.com
To:      stephen@greyhawkes.com

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:	mitchelj@badgerpass.ksc.nasa.gov
To:	beccbjm@aol.com (b)
Date: 96-12-07 00:23:13 EST

FORWARDED FROM: Mitchell, Jeff
Microsoft Mail v3.0 IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: Kleba, Louise

Also from Ed (Mr. Morden) Wasser...

 ----------
From: E
To: kleba, louise; Suzanne; byron; 100551.1656; AdamLieb; OKPARADISE; JRC30;
Vandyink; Vanderwild; Tabmurp; jcaron; will; HSWRoss; ShKane; Mystic66;
Fourstroke; ESFELD; James; detoxinators; SweeDDD; kknight; 100412.3457;
ESTILLWELL
Subject: Fwd: This is important - Not A Joke
Date: Tuesday, December 03, 1996 1:57PM

Hi Guys,

Please forward this letter to your entire mailing list.  We have a choice
and
we can make a difference, lets keep hate out of the equation!