RE: Scroll idea

Poster: Scott Silvers/James of Westmorland <ssilvers@liberty.uc.wlu.edu>

<Great Idea Snipped>

	If I may add my two coins worth.

	I think displaying the scrolls is a great idea.  I'd love to be
able to see some of the works produced by our Kingdom's magnificent
artists.  When it comes to safety, may I make the following suggestion:
Provide frames with the scrolls.  One can purchase extremely cheap frames
at Wal-Mart or K-mart which would sufficiently protect the scrolls from
most forms of damage.  Perhaps a sheet of clear plastic would also be
necessary to protect from fluid damage, but the frames would do to keep
the scrolls from being crushed or damaged by handling, besides giving the
receiver a safer way to transport (A good friend of mine received his AoA
at an event last year, but had to wait almost a month to get his scroll
back because he had no way to transport it safely and gave it to someone
else, who he was not able to see for some time.)

					-James

___________________    ___________________________________________
|                 |    | James Beckett of Westmorland, Seneschal |
|-----------------|    | Incipient College of Marshals' Keep	 |
|        /\       |    | Barony of Black Diamond                 |
|      /    \     |    | Atlantia                                |
|      \    /     |    | Scott Silvers                           |
|        \/       |    | Washington & Lee University             |

Visit the College of Marshals' Keep Home Page at
	http://www.wlu.edu/~sca