RE: Scroll idea

Poster: "Sussman, Jeff" <JSussman@sss.niaid.nih.gov>

Greetings from Richard Fitzgilbert!

I think displaying scrolls is a great idea.

I think that if the scroll's authors/creators are in court when the
scrolls are presented that the scribe should be the one to present the
scroll either to the herald, king or recipient.  If possible and
desirable the scribe could be the one who reads the scroll.  Who knows
the text better?  I know that some scribes will not want to participate
in court this way, but I think this is a way of recognizing the
importance of their contributions.

my 2 farthings worth