Re: Scroll idea

Poster: "Gary Bryers" <gbryers@conterra.com>

Greeting, Majesties, and the populous of the Merry Rose!

I, for one, would enjoy being able to see the scrolls up-close, rather than
from a distance (where most scrolls look astonishingly alike...)  I would
even go so far as to volunteer my services to help build a protective (and
portable) cabinet of some sort in which to display these fine pieces of
art, just so I, and others, could see what our scribes are up to.