Re: Scroll idea

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

Rosine,

Please, my lady, don't take offense at my comments about "computer generated
scrolls," for none was intended.  The gentleman making the original posting
to which I was responding didn't say anything to indicate that any further
work had been done on the ones he had in mind (beyond filling in the name of
the recipient).  I myself received my "promissary scroll," beautifully
colored and decorated, with great pleasure.  To the degree that illumination
is added to such a document, it leaves behind the "plain photocopy" I
intended to be commenting on.

And thank you and all those who participate for your efforts, which are
appreciated.

Caitlin