Recipe quest

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

Unto the patrons of the Merry Rose doth Alanna Volchevo Lesa send New Year's
Greetings!

I am in search, my lords and ladies, of a recipe.  At the Twelfth Night held
in Lochmere two years ago I won in the raffling a most delicious loaf of a
caraway-seed cake.  I believe it was also labled "Nuns' Bread" or "Nuns'
Cake".  (Can't remember which.)  I have searched for the recipe since then
without success.

Does anybody  know of this cake/bread?  I would be most appreciative of the
recipe!

Alanna