Newest addition

Poster: billie jolene graves <bgraves@wam.umd.edu>

Greetings, one and all, from Tadhg and Meraud.

We are pleased to announce the newest addition to Atlantia.  On the eve of
the New Year (1:37 a.m. to be precise), we were blessed with our second
son, Michael John Graves.  He weighed 7 lb. 15 oz and was 19 1/2 inches
long.

This was a small surprise as he was expected to be a she...but this is the
season for surprises, is it not?

Mother and baby are doing very well and should return home this Friday.

We hope to see you all at 12th Night,
Tadhg, Meraud, Trae and Michael