What was that Noise!!

Poster: Michael Ford/HNS <Michael_Ford@notesgw.hns.com>

CRASH!!!  The doors fly open to the entrance of the tavern and in jumps Sean
MacKay!!!  All eyes turn to him curious as to what the commotion is all about.

As loud as he can he yells, "I GOT THE JOB!!!"

For those of you not in the know, or disinterrested, I apologize.  I will be
leaving for a new job in An Tir on Jan 18.  Where I will be reunited with my
wife and daughter.  I will be at 12th night to bid my farewells, so I will see
you soon.  May the Gods favor each of you with good fortune this year, I remain,

Sean MacKay